Monday, April 23, 2007

Back to the Beginning.

I found another source that will help me in the organization of my paper. The website for Advertising Age had a timeline of major happenings in the world of advertising.

This source is extremely organized, and it is easy to take information from. It allows you to click on any time period and lists the major events that were going on in the world of advertising at that time. It is very helpful when it comes to dates of major events and I think it will be helpful to organize my paper chronologically.

I will definitely be able to use some of the information in my final paper. I don't know if I will use the actual information, or just the dates and other things to keep my paper organized, but either way I'm really glad I came across this.

Also, Advertising Age is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest magazine in the business, so it is definitely a credible source. One of my advertising professors even suggested that we subscribe to the magazine because it always has the most up-to-date information, and interesting stories about what is going on in the world of advertising.

No comments: